lunes, 27 de abril de 2009

(Un)disclosed recipient

I have kept quiet several times (there’s a question for your so thorough knowledge of me: why?), but it is time to speak out my mind (another question: why?).
So –to make it clear– I must be aware of how you feel and all the possible consequences of my words, I should walk in your shoes even if I have to head an opposite direction to do so, any kind of approach is absolutely under your conditions and I shall follow, your words are the only ones entitled to irony and truth, your anger is allowed while mine is merely my hopeless attitude and a selfish outrage (read your book: that was rage, this is clear-mind sincerity), you decide communication breakdowns, their beginning and end. And still, over all of the above, I am the egotistical and stubborn; I still believe in mirrors.
Compliance is undoubtedly the essential need of any relationship. I have complied (why and how?), but I wonder if you have. And if I have pissed you off so many times, wonder your counts: these last days an apology has lashed my conscience, but the greedy and filthy demand of one has prevailed.
My bet is on. More questions, not conundrums, for your thorough knowledge: what is my feeling? Why am I not angry, but furious? Why have I resolved to write this, even though my sense of communication is diametrically different? Why should I change the violence of my silence for the aggression of this howl? How should I feel about it, after the roar? If I am in a position of asking is because I have already answered myself: at least a shred of honesty is kept.
An enemy that I have loved is already a scar, but rarely shall it become a wound again. I have bled enough.


I Do Not Want This - Nine Inch Nails